We continually strive to achieve ambitious targets for the benefit of our stakeholders and society. This is evident in our approach to sustainability and our rate of delivering new infrastructure for a low carbon economy. This level of ambition is present in our Stakeholder Engagement Strategy and this Action Plan, as we recognise the need to put stakeholders at the heart of our business and go further than current best practice.
We set ourselves the ambition to be leaders in stakeholder engagement – in our industry and beyond. We want to be at the forefront of stakeholder engagement practice, ensuring our strategic priorities align with the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
To do this we need an ambitious plan that will take us time to complete. We are committed to continuously improving our stakeholder engagement and our consistency across our business.
It is important to acknowledge that we are on a journey of improvement as it provides the opportunity to:
- Be open and honest with our stakeholders, helping them understand our current capability and our desired future.
- Design our improvement as a series of steps that will ensure we create a lasting culture of engagement within our business.
- Develop a culture in our business that enables growth and continuous improvement in our approach to stakeholder engagement.
Our Action Plan attached below, includes information on the actions we’ll undertake to continue our journey of improvement within stakeholder engagement. It includes details on when we aim to complete the actions by, and where possible, our estimated costs to do it.
To support continuous improvement, our Action Plan has been designed as a living document that will be updated regularly. If you want to influence our Action Plan to increase its effectiveness, please contact our Stakeholder Engagement team.
Stakeholder Engagement Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ